Do you have a passion for technology and would love to build a career in the IT industry?
Coretek Group are an internationally established IT consultancy specialising in Microsoft solutions providing IT support, managed services and IT consultancy services to a diverse client base including the commercial and the educational sectors. Coretek Group are ISO 9001 accredited.
As a result of on-going growth, we have a requirement for an IT Systems Consultant – 1st / 2nd Line.
This role involves supporting existing customers, monitoring customers systems using Microsoft System Centre, working with our highly technical business team to develop our CoretekCloud solutions, managing client projects, assisting with the installation of hardware and software, general administration and documentation.
With a strong interest in customer service and a high technical knowledge, the ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, customer facing skills, be self-motivated and interested in business development and have an excellent technical background. As this is a 1st / 2nd level support position, previous IT experience is essential and the candidate should be able to demonstrate a passion for building a career in the IT industry and the aptitude to progress into a consultant role.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including; BUPA private health insurance, critical illness insurance, Coretek pension scheme, EMI (share) scheme and of course, company pool table!
• Provide 1st and 2nd Line IT Support.
• Help co-ordinate support requests through to 3rd line technicians
• Assist the Coretek Business Services team with day to day operations
• Work closely with our customers to provide professional IT consultancy
• Work alongside the current team to develop and enhance Coretek’s service solutions
Key Skill requirements;
• Good understanding of core networking concepts
• Excellent fault finding and diagnostics skills
• Excellent customer skills
• Valid UK driving license
• Ability to work well in a team
• Excellent diagnostics thought process
• Must be able to provide “Exceptional Customer Service”
• Excellent telephone manner
• Hands-on experience working with Microsoft Technologies such as Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2016, Windows 7 to 10, Office 365 and Azure
• Degree in IT or related subject or Microsoft certification
• Experience working with server/desktop hardware
Do not miss this opportunity become a key player in a progressive, fast-growing company specialising in Microsoft solutions. Please do not apply if you do not fulfill the above criteria. Closing date for applications will be Friday 4th May 2018.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary £16,034 – £23,049 depending on qualifications and experience.
Bethany is our Marketing Assistant. Bethany has always been interested in everything creative and digital. Coming from studying art based subjects, she joined Coretek and took her creative abilities and revolutionised them into Digital Marketing. Whilst working at Coretek she has completed her Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. Bethany now has a passion for all things social media, web and design. In her spare time, you would find Bethany watching live music and practising her artistic side through textiles design.