Coretek Ltd is an internationally established IT consultancy company specialising in Microsoft solutions providing IT support, Managed services and IT design and consultancy services a variety of companies including the Commercial and the Educational sectors. Coretek is ISO 9001 accredited.
As a result of on-going growth we have a requirement for a Trainee IT Systems Consultant.
This role involves supporting existing customers, monitoring customers systems using Microsoft System Centre, working with our highly technical business team to develop our Coretek Cloud solutions, managing client projects, assisting with the installation of hardware and software, general administration and documentation.
With a strong interest in customer service and a high technical knowledge, the ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, customer facing skills, be self-motivated and interested in business development. As this is a trainee position, previous IT experience is not essential however, the candidate should be able to demonstrate a passion for building a career in the IT industry and the aptitude to progress into a consultant role.
• Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line IT Support
• Assist the Coretek Business Services team with day to day operations
• Work closely with our customers to provide professional IT consultancy
• Help continue the development of our Coretek Cloud platform
• Work alongside current team to develop and enhance Coretek’s service solutions
Key Skill requirements;
• Degree in IT or related subject
• Basic understanding of core networking concepts
• Good fault finding and diagnostics skills
• Excellent customer skills
• Valid UK driving license
Desirable skills and experience;
• Ability to work well in team
• Good diagnostics thought process
• Must be customer focused
• Excellent telephone manner
• Some hands on experience working with Microsoft Technologies such as Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 7 and 8
• Some experience working with server / desktop hardware
• Some work experience preferred but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to become a key player in a progressive company specialising in Microsoft solutions. Closing date for applications will be Friday August 7th 2015.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location – Plaitford (Hampshire) Salary – starting circa 18k – 23k (dependent upon qualifications and experience)