Coretek Ltd is an internationally established IT consultancy company specialising in Microsoft solutions providing IT support, managed services and IT design and consultancy services for a variety of companies including the commercial and the educational sectors. Coretek is ISO 9001 accredited.
As a result of on-going growth we have a requirement for an experienced IT Systems Consultant.
This role involves supporting existing customers, monitoring customers systems using Microsoft System Centre, working with our highly technical business team to develop our Coretek Cloud solutions, managing client projects, assisting with the installation of hardware and software, general administration and documentation.
With a strong interest in customer service and a high technical knowledge, the ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, customer facing skills, be self-motivated and interested in business development and have an excellent technical background.
• Provide 2nd and 3rd Line IT Support
• Assist the Coretek Business Services team with day to day operations
• Work closely with our customers to provide professional IT consultancy
• Help continue the development of our Coretek Cloud platform
• Work alongside current team to develop and enhance Coretek’s service solutions
Key Skill requirements;
• Microsoft certified (or working towards) to MCITP / MCSE level
• Good understanding of core networking concepts
• Excellent product knowledge of Microsoft solutions to include, Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2, System centre, SQL Server and virtualisation with Hyper-V
• Excellent customer skills
• Project and customer management skills
• Valid UK driving license
Desirable skills and experience;
• Experience working with iSCSI SAN Storage
• Exposure to Dell Server, switching, firewall and storage hardware
• Experience of managing a team
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT industry
• Degree in IT or related subject
• O365 / Exchange
This is an exciting opportunity to become a key player in a progressive company specialising in Microsoft solutions. Closing date for applications will be Friday August 17th 2015.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location – Plaitford (Hampshire) Salary – starting circa 28k – 35k (dependent upon qualifications and experience)